Sep 8, 2011

top of the world


Boy you know you get me highWont you take me for a rideTell me where u want to goTell me where u want to go
It's the cataracs
Yo, Its that dancefloor - 808She hit me like a 808Have you all night, vodka straightBottles up, you and meMe and you, on a tripAll night flight, girl lets dipLickin my lips im in the zoneAnd I cant really say what Im sippin on
But You taste good to meGirls like you make historySure does sound like a hit to meNow che-e-e-ck out this beat
[CHORUS]
Now, you got itYou got it goin on, goin on, & on &on &on &onBoy you know you get me highWont you take me for a rideTell me where u want to go Tell me where u want to goIm your bonnie, you're my clydeI'll be your "ride or die"Tell me where you want to goTell me where you want to go
T-t-t-to the top of the worlddd (x2)
Your daddy must have been a drug dealer (why?)Cause you dopeYou the bonnie to my clyde, Juliet and RomeoYour daddy must have been a drug dealer (why?)I don't know, im just saying anything to get me up inside your throatIs it workin?Im just playinMan this bottle got me sayinI don't ever wanna lose, lose ya right now
[CHORUS]
T-t-t-to the top of the worlddd
Tell me where you want to go (x4)
Where, you wanna, where you wanna go? (x4)
T-t-t-to the top of the worlddd
It's the cataracs

No comments:

Post a Comment